Understanding the reasons behind skin aging isn’t rocket science, finding the right cosmetic procedure and the right derma care center is! If you’ve been scuttering between different blogs to find out how to regain youthful skin, this guide will be an informative read.
By the end of this guide, you’ll be more decisive and more confident about the facts related to cosmetic treatments like RF microneedling. So, ladies (gentlemen too), hang on tight and skim through until the very end.
What Causes Skin to Wrinkle?
Naturally, as you grow older, the tightness and elasticity of healthy skin cells become loose. That’s the natural process you cannot stop, but, with RF microneedling, you can look your personal best.
Aside from aging, there’s another problem: Premature Skin Aging. It happens when you start developing wrinkles and fine lines in your twenties! It could be the result of pollution, UV damage, and a poor diet.
Whichever of the two reasons have started snatching your confidence, be aware that there are cosmetic solutions!
Why RF Microneedling?
Before we serve you with the information on why RF microneedling, we’d like to focus a little on what RF microneedling is.
RF stands for radiofrequency. And microneedling is a minimally invasive procedure. Medical professionals use very miniature sterilized micro needles and poke them inside your skin.
Now comes the, Why:
When microneedles are inserted into the skin, they create small puncture wounds. Following this, low-frequency waves are transferred into the deeper layers of the face (microneedles being the medium).
- When wounds occur, our skin has a natural healing process. The collagen starts working towards making new cells. The damaged wounded ones that are wrinkled are replaced by the new ones.
- RF heats the deepest layers of the skin. It encourages the flow of oxygen within the skin cells of your face.
Basic Facts About RF Microneedling
- The procedure is neither entirely pain-free nor does it cause acute pain. Since needles are being poked inside your skin, expect a slight bit of discomfort.
- Results take time to appear. You’ll have to undergo some sittings (the frequency and gap between each sitting will depend upon the extent of wrinkles).
- You’ll finally get flawless younger looking skin that’ll be radiant too.
Bear in mind though, It’s procedures such as Clinique Anti Aging microneedling that are safe. They’re performed by trusted dermatologists with years of experience. So, pick the skincare clinic for the procedure carefully.